This is one of those years -- it happens once or twice each decade -- when Christmas falls on a Sunday. We have decided to put all our efforts this year into our popular Christmas Eve services, rather than asking families to come out again on Christmas morning. There will be no services at the church that Sunday. We will be encouraging our members to find creative ways to purposefully include Christ in their celebrations with family.
- Relational Grace (Acts 15:12-16:5) by Mark Anderson on Jul 15, 2018.
- God's Guidance (Acts 15:6-16:10) by Doug Dean on Jul 8, 2018.
- Extra Baggage (Acts 15:1-11) by Mark Anderson on Jul 1, 2018.
- Speaking Their Language (Acts 14:8-18) by Mark Anderson on Jun 24, 2018.
- Expectations for Success (Acts 13:4-8) by Mark Anderson on Jun 17, 2018.