Paul the Apostle went through a rough patch with his friends at the church at Corinth. In 2 Corinthians he responded with both grace and grit. In the process he painted a realistic picture of the kind of ministry that glorifies God instead of the ones ministering. Pastor Doug Dean will walk us through this challenging New Testament letter this fall, beginning Sept. 10, in a series called "God's Glory in Clay Pots."
- Worshipping with Our Voices (Ephesians 5:18-20) by Mark Anderson on Jan 14, 2018.
- The Foundation (Colossians 3:17) by Mark Anderson on Jan 7, 2018.
- Who's Your King? (1 Chronicles 10:1-14) by Nick Clark on Dec 31, 2017.
- Christmas Gift! (John 3:16) by Doug Dean on Dec 17, 2017.
- Tidings of Comfort & Joy (2 Corinthians 7:2-16) by Doug Dean on Dec 10, 2017.