Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar of Events
- Worshipping with Our Voices (Ephesians 5:18-20)by Mark Anderson on Jan 14, 2018.
- The Foundation (Colossians 3:17)by Mark Anderson on Jan 7, 2018.
- Who's Your King? (1 Chronicles 10:1-14)by Nick Clark on Dec 31, 2017.
- Christmas Gift! (John 3:16)by Doug Dean on Dec 17, 2017.
- Tidings of Comfort & Joy (2 Corinthians 7:2-16)by Doug Dean on Dec 10, 2017.
View All Sermons