Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
- A Bitter Believer (Ruth 1:8-22)by Doug Dean on Sep 23, 2018.
- Bailing Out of Bethlehem (Ruth 1:1-7)by Doug Dean on Sep 16, 2018.
- Room to Go Big (Mark 4:30-32)by Doug Dean on Sep 9, 2018.
- Paul's Farewell Tour (Acts 20:1-1:38)by Doug Dean on Sep 2, 2018.
- Journey Back to Love (Acts 19:8-20)by Mark Anderson on Aug 26, 2018.
View All Sermons