Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar of Events
- Unwavering "Yes" (2 Corinthians 1:12-24)by Doug Dean on Sep 24, 2017.
- Comfort vs. Comfortable (2 Corinthians 1:3-11)by Doug Dean on Sep 17, 2017.
- Greetings from the Weak (2 Corinthians 1:1-2)by Doug Dean on Sep 10, 2017.
- Gospel Personalization (Acts 17:16-32)by Mark Anderson on Sep 3, 2017.
- Created as Needy (Part 2) (Hebrews 9:1-28)by Nick Clark on Aug 27, 2017.
View All Sermons