Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn’t forget that many; they’re for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother’s Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father’s Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care […]
In November we gathered for a shoe box “packing party” for Operation Christmas Child. Throughout the year we collect the supplies, then we came together as a group to put them all together. After all the tissue paper settled we had packed 152 boxes, exceeding our goal for this year. More importantly, the boxes are now […]
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- The Fellowship of the Broken (Mark 2:1-12) by Mark Anderson on Jun 13, 2021.
- Appreciate and Anticipate (Exodus 15:1-18:27) by Doug Dean on Jun 6, 2021.
- Porcupine People by Mark Anderson on May 30, 2021.
- The "Why?" (Genesis 1:26-27) by Mark Anderson on May 23, 2021.
- Jethro's Counsel (Exodus 18:1-26) by Doug Dean on May 16, 2021.
There are no upcoming events at this time.