Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn’t forget that many; they’re for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother’s Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father’s Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care […]
In November we gathered for a shoe box “packing party” for Operation Christmas Child. Throughout the year we collect the supplies, then we came together as a group to put them all together. After all the tissue paper settled we had packed 152 boxes, exceeding our goal for this year. More importantly, the boxes are now […]
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- The God Who Loves the Impossible (John 6:1-15) by Brad Banks on Oct 1, 2023.
- The God Who Sets People Free (John 5:1-18) by Brad Banks on Sep 24, 2023.
- The God Who is Patient (John 4:43-53) by Brad Banks on Sep 17, 2023.
- The God Who Can Be Bothered (John 2:1-11) by Brad Banks on Sep 10, 2023.
- Living Consistently (Mark 12:28-43) by Brad Banks on Sep 3, 2023.
There are no upcoming events at this time.