We are getting together a group again this year to attend the popular one day Iron Sharpens Iron Men's Conference on Saturday April 28 in Portsmouth. This conference is a high quality event that provides us an opportunity to enjoy some fellowship with the other men of our church as we also learn, worship, and grow together. This is an event for men of all ages, from 13 all the way up. In addition to the General Sessions with nationally known speakers, there will also be 16 breakout sessions covering a wide variety of topics specific to men. Signups have begun - be sure to register soon as this event has a history of selling out weeks ahead of time. You can learn more about Iron Sharpens Iron and take a look at the brochure online.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Jonah's Maritime Witness (Jonah 1:3-16) by Doug Dean on Jul 25, 2021.
- The Runaway Prophet (Jonah 1:1-3) by Doug Dean on Jul 18, 2021.
- Put Down That Rock (Matthew 18:21-35) by Mark Anderson on Jul 11, 2021.
- Navigating Conflict (Matthew 18:15-17) by Mark Anderson on Jul 4, 2021.
- "Body-Building" Balance (Ephesians 4:14-16) by Mark Anderson on Jun 27, 2021.
There are no upcoming events at this time.