The general ministry budget for the upcoming fiscal year (begins July 1) has been set, representing an approximately 5 percent increase over the current budget. Members can view the details from our "Financial Stuff" page in the Church Family section of the website. (You may need to log into that section first.)
You are here: Home > News & Events > 2016-17 Budget Announced
2016-17 Budget Announced
By Doug on May 25, 2016 in Church Family
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Christian Adulting (Ruth 4:1-22) by Brad Banks on Mar 12, 2023.
- Flight, Fight, or ? (Ruth 3:1-18) by Brad Banks on Mar 5, 2023.
- A Universal Tool (Ruth 2:1-23) by Brad Banks on Feb 26, 2023.
- Rock Bottom (Ruth 1:1-22) by Brad Banks on Feb 19, 2023.
- Urgent Care (Hebrews 3:12-19) by Brad Banks on Feb 12, 2023.
There are no upcoming events at this time.