The general ministry budget for the upcoming fiscal year (begins July 1) has been set, representing an approximately 5 percent increase over the current budget. Members can view the details from our "Financial Stuff" page in the Church Family section of the website. (You may need to log into that section first.)
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Left Turns by Brad Banks on Nov 27, 2022.
- The Gospel's Role in Forgiveness (Ephesians 4:32) by Brad Banks on Nov 20, 2022.
- A Biblical View of Sin (James 1:13-15) by Brad Banks on Nov 13, 2022.
- Be Who You Are (Ephesians 2:8-9) by Brad Banks on Nov 6, 2022.
- He Must Increase... (John 3:22-30) by Doug Dean on Oct 30, 2022.
There are no upcoming events at this time.