Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Thirsting to Worship (Psalm 63:1-11) by Mac Starring on May 2, 2021.
- The Song at the Sea (Exodus 15:1-21) by Doug Dean on Apr 25, 2021.
- The Rest of the Rescue (Exodus 13:17-14:30) by Doug Dean on Apr 18, 2021.
- Do This To Remember... (Exodus 11:1-13:9) by Doug Dean on Apr 11, 2021.
- Passed Over (Exodus 11:1-13:9) by Doug Dean on Apr 4, 2021.
There are no upcoming events at this time.