Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Left Turns by Brad Banks on Nov 27, 2022.
- The Gospel's Role in Forgiveness (Ephesians 4:32) by Brad Banks on Nov 20, 2022.
- A Biblical View of Sin (James 1:13-15) by Brad Banks on Nov 13, 2022.
- Be Who You Are (Ephesians 2:8-9) by Brad Banks on Nov 6, 2022.
- He Must Increase... (John 3:22-30) by Doug Dean on Oct 30, 2022.
There are no upcoming events at this time.