Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Jonah's Maritime Witness (Jonah 1:3-16) by Doug Dean on Jul 25, 2021.
- The Runaway Prophet (Jonah 1:1-3) by Doug Dean on Jul 18, 2021.
- Put Down That Rock (Matthew 18:21-35) by Mark Anderson on Jul 11, 2021.
- Navigating Conflict (Matthew 18:15-17) by Mark Anderson on Jul 4, 2021.
- "Body-Building" Balance (Ephesians 4:14-16) by Mark Anderson on Jun 27, 2021.
There are no upcoming events at this time.