It may sound quite foreign to us, but medieval philosophers would often place a human skull on their desk as a reminder of the nearness of death. Their perspective was that this reminder of the brevity of human life served as a reality check and helped them to focus on what is most important. I […]
Tag Archives | “It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting
You are here: Home > “It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting
Skull Thoughts – Devotional
By Mark on Nov 3, 2015 in Devotional
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Grace Based Stewardship (2 Corinthians 8:1-9:15) by Brad Banks on Mar 26, 2023.
- Retreat 2023 Session 1 Message by Brad Banks on Mar 19, 2023.
- Retreat 2023 Session 3 Message by Brad Banks on Mar 19, 2023.
- Retreat 2023 Session 2 Message by Brad Banks on Mar 19, 2023.
- Christian Adulting (Ruth 4:1-22) by Brad Banks on Mar 12, 2023.
There are no upcoming events at this time.