It may sound quite foreign to us, but medieval philosophers would often place a human skull on their desk as a reminder of the nearness of death. Their perspective was that this reminder of the brevity of human life served as a reality check and helped them to focus on what is most important. I […]
Tag Archives | “It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting
You are here: Home > “It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Freely Slaves (Romans 6:15-23) by Doug Dean on Jan 16, 2022.
- Deposed Despot (Romans 6:1-14) by Doug Dean on Jan 9, 2022.
- The Antidote to Grumbling (Exodus 16:6-12) by Guest Preacher on Jan 2, 2022.
- Garden Domain (Genesis 2:15-25) by Jim Critchlow on Dec 26, 2021.
- Ponder Anew (Luke 2:18-19) by Doug Dean on Dec 19, 2021.
March 18 @ 6:00 pm - March 20 @ 12:00 pm