The general ministry budget for the upcoming fiscal year (begins July 1) has been set and is now available here. Additional details on the church finances can be viewed on the "Financial Stuff" page in the Church Family section of the website. (You may need to log into that section first.)
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- The Fellowship of the Broken (Mark 2:1-12) by Mark Anderson on Jun 13, 2021.
- Appreciate and Anticipate (Exodus 15:1-18:27) by Doug Dean on Jun 6, 2021.
- Porcupine People by Mark Anderson on May 30, 2021.
- The "Why?" (Genesis 1:26-27) by Mark Anderson on May 23, 2021.
- Jethro's Counsel (Exodus 18:1-26) by Doug Dean on May 16, 2021.
There are no upcoming events at this time.