Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- The Fellowship of the Broken (Mark 2:1-12) by Mark Anderson on Jun 13, 2021.
- Appreciate and Anticipate (Exodus 15:1-18:27) by Doug Dean on Jun 6, 2021.
- Porcupine People by Mark Anderson on May 30, 2021.
- The "Why?" (Genesis 1:26-27) by Mark Anderson on May 23, 2021.
- Jethro's Counsel (Exodus 18:1-26) by Doug Dean on May 16, 2021.
There are no upcoming events at this time.