Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
- Walking Worthy Together (Ephesians 4:1-6) by Doug Dean on Sep 15, 2019.
- Living as Disciples (Matthew 28:18-20) by Doug Dean on Sep 8, 2019.
- The Open Circle (Luke 14:1-24) by Mark Anderson on Aug 25, 2019.
- Trapped? (Luke 14:1-11) by Mark Anderson on Aug 18, 2019.
- 2 Kings 3 (2 Kings 3:1-20) by Nick Clark on Aug 11, 2019.