Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
- Elijah's Semester Abroad (1 Kings 17:7-24) by Doug Dean on Jan 26, 2020.
- Cherith Before Carmel (1 Kings 17:2-6) by Doug Dean on Jan 19, 2020.
- Enter Elijah (1 Kings 17:1) by Doug Dean on Jan 12, 2020.
- 20/20 Vision in 2020 (Proverbs 29:18) by Mark Anderson on Jan 5, 2020.
- Finding a Hero (Judges 3:12-30) by Mark Anderson on Dec 29, 2019.
March 13 - March 15