Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
You are here: Home > News & Events > Baby Bottle Campaign
Baby Bottle Campaign
By Mark on May 7, 2019 in Uncategorized
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Grace Based Stewardship (2 Corinthians 8:1-9:15) by Brad Banks on Mar 26, 2023.
- Retreat 2023 Session 1 Message by Brad Banks on Mar 19, 2023.
- Retreat 2023 Session 3 Message by Brad Banks on Mar 19, 2023.
- Retreat 2023 Session 2 Message by Brad Banks on Mar 19, 2023.
- Christian Adulting (Ruth 4:1-22) by Brad Banks on Mar 12, 2023.
There are no upcoming events at this time.