Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
- Nothing Compares (Philippians 3:4-12) by Mark Anderson on Jul 21, 2019.
- A Prayer for Christ's Church (Ephesians 3:14-21) by Doug Dean on Jul 14, 2019.
- Masterpiece Mystery (Ephesians 3:1-13) by Doug Dean on Jul 7, 2019.
- The Church in Three Pictures (Ephesians 2:19-22) by Doug Dean on Jun 30, 2019.
- Called TOGETHER (Ephesians 2:11-18) by Doug Dean on Jun 23, 2019.