Have you noticed all those empty baby bottles in the foyer? Obviously somebody didn't forget that many; they're for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Concord. Starting Mother's Day weekend, please pick up a bottle, fill it with change, and return it by Father's Day (Sunday, June 16th). The bottles are then given to Care Net. Consider putting a bottle in a place you pass by several times a day as a great reminder to pray for the Care Net ministry over the time you fill it with loose change or bills.
- Sealed with the Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14) by Doug Dean on May 19, 2019.
- Blessed Through the Son (Ephesians 1:7-12) by Doug Dean on May 12, 2019.
- Chosen by the Father (Ephesians 1:3-6) by Doug Dean on May 5, 2019.
- Opening Ephesians (Ephesians 1:1-2) by Doug Dean on Apr 28, 2019.
- Good News for the Afflicted (Isaiah 61:1-2) by Mark Anderson on Apr 21, 2019.