One of our long-term partners, Care Net Pregnancy Center, has just found out that they need to move to a new location in Concord as the landlord to their current building has recently sold the property. They need some help moving since they need to be out by September 1, so please read their letter for more details about how you can help.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Fulfill Your Ministry (2 Timothy 4:1-5) by Doug Dean on Nov 29, 2020.
- The Banquet of the New Covenant (Hebrews 8:6-13) by Mark Anderson on Nov 22, 2020.
- Fueling a Faith that Lasts (2 Timothy 3:14-17) by Doug Dean on Nov 15, 2020.
- Times of Difficulty (2 Timothy 3:1-13) by Doug Dean on Nov 8, 2020.
- Clean Vessels (2 Timothy 2:19-26) by Doug Dean on Nov 1, 2020.
There are no upcoming events at this time.