We've had to suspend our adult Cross Training classes on Sundays during the pandemic, but we're offering a limited-enrollment, socially-distanced, in-person class for the 5 weeks leading up to Easter. Led by Tom Brown, the group will meet in one of our new classrooms between the two morning worship services — approximately 10:20 to 10:50. We'll use some material by J.D. Greear — see the trailer below. Contact Tom by February 26 if you're interested.
You are here: Home > News & Events > Cross Training: Preparing for Easter
Cross Training: Preparing for Easter
By Doug on Feb 24, 2021 in Uncategorized
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Christian Adulting (Ruth 4:1-22) by Brad Banks on Mar 12, 2023.
- Flight, Fight, or ? (Ruth 3:1-18) by Brad Banks on Mar 5, 2023.
- A Universal Tool (Ruth 2:1-23) by Brad Banks on Feb 26, 2023.
- Rock Bottom (Ruth 1:1-22) by Brad Banks on Feb 19, 2023.
- Urgent Care (Hebrews 3:12-19) by Brad Banks on Feb 12, 2023.
There are no upcoming events at this time.