The short Old Testament book of Ruth relates a fascinating story of tragedy, love, selfless commitment, divine providence, and redemption, and it provides an important link in God's far-reaching plan to send a Savior. Pastor Doug Dean will continue walking us through this gripping historical narrative through November. If you missed a week, you can listen on our Sermons page.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Freely Slaves (Romans 6:15-23) by Doug Dean on Jan 16, 2022.
- Deposed Despot (Romans 6:1-14) by Doug Dean on Jan 9, 2022.
- The Antidote to Grumbling (Exodus 16:6-12) by Guest Preacher on Jan 2, 2022.
- Garden Domain (Genesis 2:15-25) by Jim Critchlow on Dec 26, 2021.
- Ponder Anew (Luke 2:18-19) by Doug Dean on Dec 19, 2021.
March 18 @ 6:00 pm - March 20 @ 12:00 pm