The short Old Testament book of Ruth relates a fascinating story of tragedy, love, selfless commitment, divine providence, and redemption, and it provides an important link in God's far-reaching plan to send a Savior. Pastor Doug Dean will continue walking us through this gripping historical narrative through November. If you missed a week, you can listen on our Sermons page.
- The Heritage of the Servant (Isaiah 54:1-17) by Mark Anderson on Apr 14, 2019.
- The Paradox of the Servant (Isaiah 52:13-53:12) by Mark Anderson on Apr 7, 2019.
- The Way of the Faithful Servant (Isaiah 50:4-11) by Mark Anderson on Mar 31, 2019.
- Introducing the Servant (Isaiah 42:1-9) by Mark Anderson on Mar 24, 2019.
- Grace Giving (2 Corinthians 9:7) by Doug Dean on Mar 10, 2019.