The short Old Testament book of Ruth relates a fascinating story of tragedy, love, selfless commitment, divine providence, and redemption, and it provides an important link in God's far-reaching plan to send a Savior. Pastor Doug Dean will continue walking us through this gripping historical narrative through November. If you missed a week, you can listen on our Sermons page.
- Stand Your Ground (Ephesians 6:10-17) by Doug Dean on Nov 17, 2019.
- Subject to One Another (Ephesians 5:22-6:9) by Doug Dean on Nov 10, 2019.
- Walking in Wisdom (Ephesians 5:15-21) by Doug Dean on Nov 3, 2019.
- Walking in Light (Ephesians 5:7-14) by Doug Dean on Oct 27, 2019.
- Walking in Love (Ephesians 5:1-6) by Doug Dean on Oct 20, 2019.