The closing challenge in a recent sermon (Elijah at the Cherith Brook, from 1 Kings 17) had to do with regularly carving out time to be QUIET before the Lord, to spend TIME ALONE with Him, so that He can do His work within us and prepare us to be useful servants in His hands. We talked about how easy it is to be distracted and to not be STILL enough so that we can really hear Him. To dig deeper on this important topic, here is an old bulletin insert from 20 years ago titled How to Have a Quiet Time in a Noisy World. Click on the picture for a more readable, full-size version.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Fulfill Your Ministry (2 Timothy 4:1-5) by Doug Dean on Nov 29, 2020.
- The Banquet of the New Covenant (Hebrews 8:6-13) by Mark Anderson on Nov 22, 2020.
- Fueling a Faith that Lasts (2 Timothy 3:14-17) by Doug Dean on Nov 15, 2020.
- Times of Difficulty (2 Timothy 3:1-13) by Doug Dean on Nov 8, 2020.
- Clean Vessels (2 Timothy 2:19-26) by Doug Dean on Nov 1, 2020.
There are no upcoming events at this time.