The closing challenge in a recent sermon (Elijah at the Cherith Brook, from 1 Kings 17) had to do with regularly carving out time to be QUIET before the Lord, to spend TIME ALONE with Him, so that He can do His work within us and prepare us to be useful servants in His hands. We talked about how easy it is to be distracted and to not be STILL enough so that we can really hear Him. To dig deeper on this important topic, here is an old bulletin insert from 20 years ago titled How to Have a Quiet Time in a Noisy World. Click on the picture for a more readable, full-size version.
- Showdown on Mt. Carmel (1 Kings 18:21-40) by Doug Dean on Feb 16, 2020.
- Get Off the Fence (1 Kings 18:17-21) by Doug Dean on Feb 9, 2020.
- Two Salty Servants (1 Kings 18:1-16) by Doug Dean on Feb 2, 2020.
- Elijah's Semester Abroad (1 Kings 17:7-24) by Doug Dean on Jan 26, 2020.
- Cherith Before Carmel (1 Kings 17:2-6) by Doug Dean on Jan 19, 2020.
February 23 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
February 23 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
February 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
March 8 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
March 13 - March 15