God's people have always faced difficulties and temptations from many different directions. Jesus' desire for us is not merely that we endure the onslaught, but that we would rise above our circumstances and overcome them. Join us this summer as we look at Jesus' words to seven churches in the book of Revelation and as we seek to apply those timeless words to our lives today so that we, too, may overcome.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Freely Slaves (Romans 6:15-23) by Doug Dean on Jan 16, 2022.
- Deposed Despot (Romans 6:1-14) by Doug Dean on Jan 9, 2022.
- The Antidote to Grumbling (Exodus 16:6-12) by Guest Preacher on Jan 2, 2022.
- Garden Domain (Genesis 2:15-25) by Jim Critchlow on Dec 26, 2021.
- Ponder Anew (Luke 2:18-19) by Doug Dean on Dec 19, 2021.
March 18 @ 6:00 pm - March 20 @ 12:00 pm