To date, we have received 114 applications for assistance through the 2012 Kearsarge Workcamp that we are cosponsoring in July. We are currently in the process of sending out teams to the homes of the various applicants to meet the residents, survey the work, and estimate the amount of materials needed. We have a great team of folks doing the first and second visits, but there is still a lot more that needs to happen in a relatively short period of time so we would greatly appreciate your continued prayers for this project. Please pray that we would make great connections with the residents, do quality evaluations, and (most importantly) that God would be glorified as we seek to demonstrate the love of Jesus in practical ways throughout our community.
Gifts and offerings in support of Trinity Bible Church and its ministries can be mailed to the church (scroll down for the address) or dropped in the offering box on Sundays. You can also give online through this link.
- Mosaic MRI (Romans 7:1-13) by Doug Dean on Jan 23, 2022.
- Freely Slaves (Romans 6:15-23) by Doug Dean on Jan 16, 2022.
- Deposed Despot (Romans 6:1-14) by Doug Dean on Jan 9, 2022.
- The Antidote to Grumbling (Exodus 16:6-12) by Guest Preacher on Jan 2, 2022.
- Garden Domain (Genesis 2:15-25) by Jim Critchlow on Dec 26, 2021.