Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
[EVENT_LIST limit=10]View Full Calendar of Events
- Wrong Side (Joel 1:15-2:17)by Mark Anderson on Jul 5, 2020.
- Wake Up Call (Joel 1:1-14)by Mark Anderson on Jun 28, 2020.
- A Legacy of Love (1 John 4:7-21)by Doug Dean on Jun 21, 2020.
- Testing the Teaching (1 John 4:1-6)by Doug Dean on Jun 14, 2020.
- Living and Loving (1 John 3:11-24)by Doug Dean on Jun 7, 2020.
View All Sermons