Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar of Events
- God's Original Desire (Genesis 1:1-3:24)by Mark Anderson on Dec 9, 2018.
- Ruth's Punchline (Ruth 4:18-22)by Doug Dean on Dec 2, 2018.
- Singing a Different Tune (Ruth 4:11-17)by Doug Dean on Nov 25, 2018.
- Redeemergate (Ruth 4:1-10)by Doug Dean on Nov 18, 2018.
- Waiting on Redemption (Ruth 3:12-18)by Doug Dean on Nov 11, 2018.
View All Sermons