Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
[EVENT_LIST limit=10]View Full Calendar of Events
- The Runaway Prophet (Jonah 1:1-3)by Doug Dean on Jul 18, 2021.
- Put Down That Rock (Matthew 18:21-35)by Mark Anderson on Jul 11, 2021.
- Navigating Conflict (Matthew 18:15-17)by Mark Anderson on Jul 4, 2021.
- "Body-Building" Balance (Ephesians 4:14-16)by Mark Anderson on Jun 27, 2021.
- Keeping the Unity in Community (Philippians 2:1-12)by Mark Anderson on Jun 20, 2021.
View All Sermons